This keto chocolate bread is moist, rich and not too sweet. It’s perfect for a quick breakfast that won’t make you feel guilty for enjoying!
This recipe features bold chocolate flavor, with a subtle sweetings. It’s made with wholesome ingredients like almond flour, eggs, butter, cream cheese, and of course BHB chocolate powder. This is a keto-friendly chocolate bread that’s sure to become one of your favorite baked keto deserts.
Oh, and did I mention it’s also gluten-free?! You really can’t go wrong with this delicious keto chocolate bread when the sugar cravings hit.
One of the best things about this chocolate bread is that it’s not too sweet. That makes it perfect for a small breakfast with a cup of coffee or tea.
Here’s What You’ll Need
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Line a loaf pan with parchment.
- Whisk together eggs, butter, and erythritol in a bowl.
- Whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Blend the dry mixture into the wet ingredients.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 168kcal
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Protein: 7g
- Fat: 15g
- Fiber: 3g